Muscle Methodology: The Condensed Guide To Building A Stronger You.
The goal of the ebook is to provide the reader with a basic understanding of all of the essentials of getting fit and healthy.
Some of the topics covered include:
- – Why weight training is different from lifting weights
- – How setting the right goals can send you speeding down the path of success
- – Why foods that are sold for a profit can be dangerous to your health
- – What is really happening to your body when you weight train
- – How to design an exercise program that is customized to your meet your goals
There’s also a short Q&A answering the most common questions I’ve encountered as a personal trainer.
Covering every single topic on health and fitness could literally take up an entire library! That’s why at 40 pages in length, it’s not the shortest read, but I truly hope that you’ll tremendous value in it if you’re just getting started.
By the way, I’d love to hear from you on any feedback or comments on the ebook.
To a stronger you,